November 07, 2012

Roses Cake



grrrrrrrr...look at the bubbles!!

Okay, this is the first time I played with the cream in decor. 

Looks hard but actually it's not really that hard to do. You just need to do it over and over again. Yeah you know practice make perfect! ;) That's so true..........!

I have tried my best in the rose making. Yet, it still doesn't look really nice. Ish! And because I kept on practicing with the butter-cream, so the cream gets softer and softer. It's kinda challenging when making the rose petals with the soft butter-cream. I thought I can DO it...but no... 

There's one mistake I have made in this cake. That's the butter-cream! UNHAPPY with that!!! Do you see the many small bubbles? How to get rid of that? Can anybody tell me how? (sad..........T^T)

ps:/ I still love my leaves. ^_~



Supposed to be a lovely cake...but the bubbles!! Sigh....


Bubbles .___.


The leaves. <3

Reactions:

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

    Followers

    Text Widget

    Powered by Blogger.