2. Beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, one by one, until well combined.
4. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, serikaya, and vanilla essence and nestle cream until well mixed.
5. Stir in Horlicks, cocoa powder and coffee until well combined.
6. Fold in flour and lastly browning sugar.
7. Pour batter into prepared tin. Cover the top loosely with a piece of aluminium foil.
8. Steam over high heat for 10 minutes. Turn heat down to medium and steam for another 3 hours 50 minutes, or until cooked (may steam for up to 4 hours in total if desired, this according to wisdom allows the cake to be kept for up to a month and make it moist). Remember to replenish steamer with hot water whenever it is drying up.