May 29, 2013

Bloomin' Brilliant Brownies



I AM CRAVING FOR BROWNIES! BROWNIES!!

Today I went to the bakery shop, and incidentally I saw the store was selling dark chocolate! WOW! Actually I was going to buy cooking chocolate, before I knew they were selling dark chocolate. Okay, didn't think twice and I bought it, 1 KG~ (^_~)

This recipe is fantastic, as well as Jamie Oliver. I love him; I am his fan!! Love to see his shows on the TV . He is freaking incredible... Just love the way he cook and the way he decorate the foods. Seriously I love his chopping board so so much. Do you? :P

I love this brownies, but luckily I have reduce the amount of sugar, else will be freaking sweet. But, even though I reduced it, still a little sweet. Anyhow, this brownies taste slightly bitter yet sweet. Moist and soft in the middle. Yum!! ^^ You should try this recipe. so easy to make and the ingredients are easy to get! Trust me this is yummy!

By Jamie Oliver's Little book of big via somebody's blog

INGREDIENTS:
Unsalted butter 150g (Original 250g)
Dark chocolate 200g
Cocoa powder 80g, sifted
Flour 65g, sifted
Baking powder 1 Tsp
Castor sugar 160g (Original 360g)
Large eggs 4

METHOD:
1. Preheat oven at 180 Celsius. (With fan on.)
2. Melt butter and dark chocolate over a double boiler and mic until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar, and then add this to the chocolate mixture.
4. Beat in the eggs and mix in until you have a silky consistency.
5. Pour your brownie mixture into the baking tray, bake for around 25 minutes.

NOTE**
You don't want to overcook them so, unlike cakes, you don't want a skewer to come out all clean. The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares.



Reactions:

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

    Followers

    Text Widget

    Powered by Blogger.