July 24, 2013

TIRAMISU (With video attached)




Tiramisu ([tiɾamiˈsu]Italian spelling: Tiramisù; lit. "pick me up" or "lift me up") is an Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers (Italian: Savoiardi) dipped in coffee and alcohol, layered with a whipped mixture of egg yolks, egg whites and mascarpone cheese, and flavored with cocoa powder.

YUM!! This is the second time I made Tiramisu. The first time I make was few months ago. The recipe that I used was so bad. It felt like eating cream. Tons of cream! SO FAT T_T Straight away throw the recipe after that so that's why I din't upload it here. I will only upload yummy recipe =)




I found this Tiramisu recipe from facebook which was shared by a hong kong girl(I guess) with their video attached on it. Just looking at the video and I guarantee you can make your Tiramisu straight away. Yea it's true. With such an easy step and it can turned out into a simply yummy Tiramisu. I felt proud of myself when the time I sift cocoa powder on it. hehehe. 

Too bad, I only can make half of this recipe as my lady fingers were not enough. And it's not enough for my family member. It only can serve 3-4 peoples. The texture is quite smooth and I substitute mascarpone cheese with (cream cheese + 1tbsp yogurt) as I can't find good mascarpone cheese at my hometown here. For me, the taste is quite yummy. I just can't stop my mouth from eating it. Dessert? Such good food...but....can't eat more! =(

RECIPE over HERE <<<------------------


Yumm... one bite is definitely not enough...

Many bite by me and my mom! :P

Pouring time :D




You got to do it! So easy...so yummy.... ^_^

Reactions:

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

    Followers

    Text Widget

    Powered by Blogger.